Where nature mingles with the sea… Beachfront bed and breakfast and private self-contained holiday villas. Escape to this romantic and peaceful waterfront haven, nestled in acres of captivating subtropical gardens with lush native bushwalk, in secluded and tranquil Moonlight Bay - minutes away from Raglan’s great attractions.
About this property
Lie back and soak up stunning sea and native bush vistas with spectacular sunrises and moonlit water from either of our two superb, stylish and individual self-contained retreats: The Beachfront Cottage or The Waterfront Suite. Capture the intimate ambience of candlelight, music and flowers awaiting you in your own special holiday escape. Discover nature at your doorstep in our peaceful New Zealand forest. Stroll to the cafe along the beach. Kayak, fish, swim, sail or simply laze the days away here…
This unique waterfront haven is nestled in two acres of subtropical gardens with lush native bush, on the shoreline of Raglan’s beautiful tranquil harbour.
- Peaceful romantic setting
- Secluded sheltered Moonlight Bay aspect
- Captivating views, subtropical gardens
- Native bushwalk fish and birds
- Sun drenched decks, barbeques
- Good off-street parking
- Kayaks dinghies & trimarans for hire
- Beach and helicopter access
- Self-contained accommodation
- Breakfast and pamper options
- Stroll to the cafe along the beach
- Close to Raglan’s great attractions
- 5 minutes drive to Raglan shops
- 30 minutes to the city of Hamilton
- 45 minutes to Waingaro hot pools
- 60 minutes to Kawhia – hot pools on the beach
- 90 minutes to Auckland International Airport
Self-contained villas. Separate breakfast options available on request.
Not suitable for children.
How to book
- DVD player
- Heated towel rail
- Electric blanket
- Off street parking
- 1 x Queen bed
- 1 x single bed
- Linen and towels provided
- Wireless internet